Invalidates the View element located at the point specified by the hit information object.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public override void InvalidateHitObject( BaseHitInfo hit )
Public Overrides Sub InvalidateHitObject( hit As BaseHitInfo )
A BaseHitInfo descendant (a GridHitInfo object) containing hit information.
The method’s parameter provides information about the View element located at the specified point. An object to be passed as this parameter can be obtained using the View’s GridView.CalcHitInfo method. The InvalidateHitObject method checks the passed object for validity and invalidates the region occupied by the specified element. For more information regarding View invalidation, please refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic.
This method is used internally. Generally, you will have no need to use it in own applications.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvalidateHitObject member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvalidateHitObject member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.