public virtual void InvalidateColumnHeader( GridColumn column )
Public Overridable Sub InvalidateColumnHeader( column As GridColumn )
A GridColumn object representing the column whose header is to be repainted. null (Nothing in Visual Basic) to invalidate the entire column header panel.
The InvalidateColumnHeader method may be useful when you custom paint column headers and need to redraw a particular header or all headers at once due to custom changes that don't lead to automatic repainting. Refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic for more information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvalidateColumnHeader member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvalidateColumnHeader member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.