Invalidates the indicator panel cell corresponding to the specified row.
public virtual void InvalidateRowIndicator( int rowHandle )
Public Overridable Sub InvalidateRowIndicator( rowHandle As Integer )
An integer value representing the handle of the row whose corresponding indicator cell is to be repainted.
The InvalidateRowIndicator method may be useful when you custom paint indicator cells and need to redraw a particular cell due to custom changes that don't lead to automatic repainting. Refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic for more information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvalidateRowIndicator member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvalidateRowIndicator member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.