Indicates whether the specified row is a master row.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public bool IsMasterRow( int rowHandle )
Public Function IsMasterRow( rowHandle As Integer ) As Boolean
An integer value specifying the tested row by its handle.
true if the specified row is a master row; otherwise false.
Please refer to the Rows topic for more information on row handles and the Master-Detail Relationships topic for general information regarding master-detail mode.
You can also use the GridView.IsGroupRow and ColumnView.IsNewItemRow methods to determine the row type.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the IsMasterRow member must not be invoked for these Views. The IsMasterRow member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.