Indicates whether a specific group row is expanded.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public bool GetRowExpanded( int rowHandle )
Public Function GetRowExpanded( rowHandle As Integer ) As Boolean
An integer value specifying the tested row’s handle.
true for expanded group rows. false for collapsed group rows and data rows.
Please refer to the Working with Groups in Code topic for additional information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the GetRowExpanded member must not be invoked for these Views. The GetRowExpanded member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.