Collapses all groups.
The method collapses all group rows within the current View. Only the top level group rows are then visible. End-users can do this also by using the group panel context menu.
If you need to collapse a particular group row via code, use the GridView.SetRowExpanded method.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the CollapseAllGroups member must not be invoked for these Views. The CollapseAllGroups member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.