GridView.IsShowRowFooterCell(Int32, GridColumn) Method
Indicates whether a particular row footer cell is visible.
The handle of the group row whose corresponding row footer contains the required cell.
A GridColumn object (or descendant) representing the column whose row footer cell is to be tested.
true if the specified row footer cell is visible; otherwise, false.
A row footer cell is visible if a summary value needs to be displayed within it. Thus, the method determines whether there is a group summary item whose summary values should be displayed in group footer cells corresponding to the specified column. If such a summary item exists, the method returns true.
Please refer to the Summaries topic for additional information regarding group summaries and summary items.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the IsShowRowFooterCell member must not be invoked for these Views. The IsShowRowFooterCell member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.