NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the UpdateSummary member must not be invoked for these Views. The UpdateSummary member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.