Invalidates the specified row.
public virtual void InvalidateRow( int rowHandle )
Public Overridable Sub InvalidateRow( rowHandle As Integer )
An integer value specifying the handle of the row to be invalidated.
The InvalidateRow method may be useful when you custom paint rows and need to redraw a particular row due to custom changes that don't lead to automatic repainting. Refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic for more information. To repaint all rows at once, call the GridView.InvalidateRows method.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvalidateRow member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvalidateRow member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.