Closes all View's details.
Use the CollapseAllDetails method to collapse all expanded master rows within the current View. Note that collapsing a master row results in destroying the corresponding detail clones. Thus, detail Views at all nesting levels are destroyed. When a particular detail clone is about to be destroyed, the grid control's GridControl.ViewRemoved event is raised. After a master row has been collapsed, the View raises the GridView.MasterRowCollapsed event.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the CollapseAllDetails member must not be invoked for these Views. The CollapseAllDetails member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.