Updates the View.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
The LayoutChanged method recalculates all graphical information of the current View and redraws it. This method is called automatically when changes are applied to the View (for example, when changing row height, column width, etc). You may also call this method manually when the View needs to be updated. This can be used when you need the control to be updated in response to custom actions that don’t lead to automatic updating.
Calling the LayoutChanged method will have no effect in the following cases:
- the View is being initialized or destroyed;
- the BaseView.BeginUpdate method was called previously and there was no matching BaseView.EndUpdate method call;
- the method is called for a pattern view.
Calling the LayoutChanged method raises the BaseView.Layout event.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the LayoutChanged member must not be invoked for these Views. The LayoutChanged member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.