GridView.InvalidateRowCell(Int32, GridColumn) Method
Invalidates the specified data cell.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public virtual void InvalidateRowCell( int rowHandle, GridColumn column )
Public Overridable Sub InvalidateRowCell( rowHandle As Integer, column As GridColumn )
An integer value specifying the handle of the row that contains the cell.
A GridColumn object representing the column to which the cell belongs.
The InvalidateRowCell method may be useful when you custom paint cells and need to redraw a particular cell due to custom changes that don’t lead to automatic repainting. Refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic for more information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvalidateRowCell member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvalidateRowCell member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.