Closes the Customization Form.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
Handle the GridView.HideCustomizationForm event to perform actions when the Customization Form is about to be hidden.
See the following topic to learn more: Columns.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the HideCustomization member must not be invoked for these Views. The HideCustomization member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.