Indicates whether end-users can resize a row.
public virtual bool CanResizeRow( int rowHandle )
Public Overridable Function CanResizeRow( rowHandle As Integer ) As Boolean
An integer value identifying the row by its handle.
true if end-users can resize the row; otherwise, false.
The method supports the grid control's internal infrastructure and is not intended to be used in your code.
The CanResizeRow method's return value depends on the row type. If a group row is specified, the method returns false. Otherwise, the method's return value depends on the View's GridOptionsCustomization.AllowRowSizing option state.
Views use the CanResizeRow method to determine whether the mouse cursor should change its appearance when over a row's bottom edge. This method also specifies whether the resizing operation is allowed.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the CanResizeRow member must not be invoked for these Views. The CanResizeRow member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.