Indicates whether a particular master row's default detail View is empty.
public bool IsMasterRowEmpty( int rowHandle )
Public Function IsMasterRowEmpty( rowHandle As Integer ) As Boolean
An integer value specifying the tested master row by its handle.
true if the master row's default detail View is empty; otherwise, false.
This method determines whether the detail clone identified by the GridView.DefaultRelationIndex property value has data. It uses the GridView.IsMasterRowEmptyEx method internally. Please refer to the latter method's description for details.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the IsMasterRowEmpty member must not be invoked for these Views. The IsMasterRowEmpty member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.