Invalidates the group panel.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
The InvalidateGroupPanel method may be useful when you custom paint the group panel and need to repaint it due to custom changes that don’t lead to automatic repainting. Refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic for more information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvalidateGroupPanel member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvalidateGroupPanel member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.