Determines whether the group footer contains any summary values.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
The handle of the group row whose footer is tested.
true if the row footer contains summary values; otherwise, false.
This member supports the grid control’s internal infrastructure and is not intended to be used in your code.
Please refer to the Summaries topic for information on calculating summaries for groups and displaying summary values within group footers.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the IsExistAnyRowFooterCell member must not be invoked for these Views. The IsExistAnyRowFooterCell member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.