Invalidates all rows.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
The InvalidateRows method may be useful when you custom paint data and/or group rows and need to redraw them due to custom changes that don’t lead to automatic repainting. Refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic for more information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvalidateRows member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvalidateRows member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.