GridView.CollapseGroupRow(Int32, Boolean) Method
Collapses the specified group row and optionally any child group rows at all nesting levels.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public void CollapseGroupRow( int rowHandle, bool recursive )
Public Sub CollapseGroupRow( rowHandle As Integer, recursive As Boolean )
An integer value identifying the group row by its handle. If the specified handle points to a data row this method does nothing.
true to collapse any child group rows at all nesting levels; false to preserve the expanded state of any child group rows.
The CollapseGroupRow method raises the GridView.GroupRowCollapsing event. This event allows preventing the group row from being collapsed. If a row has been collapsed, the GridView.GroupRowCollapsed event is raised.
Please refer to the Working with Groups in Code topic for additional information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the CollapseGroupRow member must not be invoked for these Views. The CollapseGroupRow member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.