Collapses the specified group row.
public void CollapseGroupRow( int rowHandle )
Public Sub CollapseGroupRow( rowHandle As Integer )
An integer value identifying the group row by its handle. If the specified handle points to a data row this method does nothing.
The CollapseGroupRow method raises the GridView.GroupRowCollapsing event. This event allows preventing the group row from being collapsed. If a row has been collapsed, the GridView.GroupRowCollapsed event is raised.
To collapse group rows recursively use the other overload of this method.
Please refer to the Working with Groups in Code topic for additional information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the CollapseGroupRow member must not be invoked for these Views. The CollapseGroupRow member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.