Invokes the Customization Form.
Use the ShowCustomization method to invoke the Customization Form programmatically. The form will be displayed at the right-bottom corner of the parent that owns the grid control. If you need to invoke the Customization Form at a particular position, use a GridView.ColumnsCustomization method overload that takes a Point parameter.
To close the Customization Form, use the GridView.HideCustomization method.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ShowCustomization member must not be invoked for these Views. The ShowCustomization member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.