Invokes the Customization Form.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
The ShowCustomization method displays the Customization Form at the bottom-right corner of the grid control’s parent. Use the GridView.ShowCustomization(Point) method overload to display the Customization Form at a specific position.
The GridView.HideCustomization method allows you to hide the form.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ShowCustomization member must not be invoked for these Views. The ShowCustomization member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.