Determines a particular row's visible state.
public RowVisibleState IsRowVisible( int rowHandle )
Public Function IsRowVisible( rowHandle As Integer ) As RowVisibleState
An integer value specifying the row by its handle.
A RowVisibleState enumeration value specifying the row's visible state.
You can use the GridView.MakeRowVisible method to ensure that a particular row is visible on screen.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the IsRowVisible member must not be invoked for these Views. The IsRowVisible member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.