Indicates whether the specified row/card is the New Item Row/Card.
public bool IsNewItemRow( int rowHandle )
Public Function IsNewItemRow( rowHandle As Integer ) As Boolean
The handle of the inspected row/card.
true if the specified row/card is used to enter a new record; otherwise, false.
The new item row is used to enter a new record within a View. The handle of the new item row is identified by the static GridControl.NewItemRowHandle field. For more information on row handles, refer to the Rows document.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the IsNewItemRow member must not be invoked for these Views. The IsNewItemRow member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.