Returns the text displayed within a specific group row.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public string GetGroupRowDisplayText( int rowHandle )
Public Function GetGroupRowDisplayText( rowHandle As Integer ) As String
The handle of the group row.
The text displayed within a specific group row.
The text returned by this method is constructed according to the format specified by the GridView.GroupFormat property. The “[#image]” substring is not included in the text returned.
For information on row handles, refer to the Rows topic.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the GetGroupRowDisplayText member must not be invoked for these Views. The GetGroupRowDisplayText member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.