Displays the custom filter dialog.
public virtual void ShowCustomFilterDialog( GridColumn column )
Public Overridable Sub ShowCustomFilterDialog( column As GridColumn )
A GridColumn column whose filtering settings will be modified by the custom filter dialog.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ShowCustomFilterDialog member must not be invoked for these Views. The ShowCustomFilterDialog member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.