Moves focus to the last visible row.
If the last visible row is not displayed on screen as a result of scrolling, the MoveLastVisible method scrolls the View to make the row visible.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the MoveLastVisible member must not be invoked for these Views. The MoveLastVisible member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.