ColumnView.SelectRange(Int32, Int32) Method
Selects the visible rows (cards) in the specified range.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public virtual void SelectRange( int startRowHandle, int endRowHandle )
Public Overridable Sub SelectRange( startRowHandle As Integer, endRowHandle As Integer )
An integer value specifying the row handle at which the selection starts.
An integer value specifying the row handle at which the selection ends.
This method adds the visible rows (cards) within the specified range to the current selection. To clear any currently selected rows before selecting the specified rows, call the ColumnView.ClearSelection method.
The SelectRange method does nothing in the following cases:
- multiple selections are prohibited (the ColumnViewOptionsSelection.MultiSelect property is set to false);
- the specified row handles are invalid;
- the specified row handles point to hidden rows (to rows residing within collapsed groups).
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the SelectRange member must not be invoked for these Views. The SelectRange member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.