Gets the type of the error associated with the specified cell in the currently focused row.
public virtual ErrorType GetColumnErrorType( GridColumn column )
Public Overridable Function GetColumnErrorType( column As GridColumn ) As ErrorType
A GridColumn object identifying the cell within the focused row.
An ErrorType value that specifies the type of error.
See the Internal ErrorInfo Support topic for details.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the GetColumnErrorType member must not be invoked for these Views. The GetColumnErrorType member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.