Toggles the specified row's selected state.
public virtual void InvertRowSelection( int rowHandle )
Public Overridable Sub InvertRowSelection( rowHandle As Integer )
An integer value identifying the row by its handle.
If the ColumnViewOptionsSelection.MultiSelect property is set to false, this method does nothing.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvertRowSelection member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvertRowSelection member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.