Cancels View zooming.
The grid control enables you to maximize detail clones. This can be done by calling a clone’s BaseView.ZoomView. Once a clone is maximized, it is displayed as the main View (its parent Views are not displayed). Calling the NormalView method cancels View zooming and restores the previous View’s layout.
For details on the zooming feature, refer to the Master-Detail Relationships topic.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the NormalView member must not be invoked for these Views. The NormalView member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.