Reloads data into View from the data source.
This method overrides the BaseView.RefreshData method. See this topic to learn more.
A call to this method during an ongoing data operation (e.g., edit or validation) may cause an exception. To make sure the RefreshData method is executed after a Data Grid completes its current data operations, use the Control.BeginInvoke method.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the RefreshData member must not be invoked for these Views. The RefreshData member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.