Returns the handle of the row which represents the specified record in the data source.
public int GetRowHandle( int dataSourceIndex )
Public Function GetRowHandle( dataSourceIndex As Integer ) As Integer
The zero-based index of a record in the data source.
An integer value which represents the handle of the row which corresponds to the specified record in the data source.
See the Accessing Rows in Code. Row Handles section in the Rows topic to learn more.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the GetRowHandle member must not be invoked for these Views. The GetRowHandle member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.