Selects all rows (cards) within the View, except rows residing within collapsed groups.
If the ColumnViewOptionsSelection.MultiSelect property is set to false, the SelectAll method does nothing.
If a group row is collapsed, none of its child rows are selected by the SelectAll method. To select these rows, expand the group row first, e.g., using the GridView.ExpandGroupRow or GridView.ExpandAllGroups method.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the SelectAll member must not be invoked for these Views. The SelectAll member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.