Moves focus to the previous row.
The MovePrev method navigates among visible rows only.
End-users can move focus to the previous row by pressing the "Previous" button of the embedded data navigator or by pressing the UP arrow key when the View has focus.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the MovePrev member must not be invoked for these Views. The MovePrev member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.