Moves focus to the next page.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
Use the MoveNextPage method to move focus forward by the number of rows displayed by the View.
End-users can do this by pressing the “Next Page” button of the embedded data navigator or by pressing the PAGE DOWN key when the View has focus.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the MoveNextPage member must not be invoked for these Views. The MoveNextPage member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.