Moves focus to the next page.
Use the MoveNextPage method to move focus forward by the number of rows displayed by the View.
End-users can do this by pressing the “Next Page” button of the embedded data navigator or by pressing the PAGE DOWN key when the View has focus.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the MoveNextPage member must not be invoked for these Views. The MoveNextPage member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.