Returns the focused cell’s value.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public virtual object GetFocusedValue()
Public Overridable Function GetFocusedValue As Object
An object that is the focused cell’s value.
The currently focused cell is identified by the focused column and the focused row. The focused column is determined by the ColumnView.FocusedColumn property, and the focused row is determined by the ColumnView.FocusedRowHandle property.
To get values in other cells in the focused row, use the ColumnView.GetFocusedRowCellValue method.
The ColumnView.GetRowCellValue method can be used to get values of any column in any row.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the GetFocusedValue member must not be invoked for these Views. The GetFocusedValue member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.