Moves row focus by the specified number of rows.
An integer value representing a row focus offset.
The method navigates through visible rows. If grouping is applied, group rows are taken into account. If the specified parameter value is positive, focus moves forward. Otherwise, backward navigation is performed.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the MoveBy member must not be invoked for these Views. The MoveBy member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.