Validates the active editor.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
true if editor validation succeeded; otherwise, false.
This method overrides the BaseView.ValidateEditor method. Please refer to this method’s description for details.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ValidateEditor member must not be invoked for these Views. The ValidateEditor member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.