Removes a row (card) from the current selection.
public virtual void UnselectRow( int rowHandle )
Public Overridable Sub UnselectRow( rowHandle As Integer )
An integer value identifying the row (card) by its handle.
This method does nothing if multiple row selection is prohibited (the ColumnViewOptionsSelection.MultiSelect property is set to false). To clear the selection within the view, call the ColumnView.ClearSelection method.
Refer to the Multiple Row and Cell Selection topic for additional information on selecting rows and cards via code.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the UnselectRow member must not be invoked for these Views. The UnselectRow member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.