Invalidates the specified row, and forces it to be redrawn.
An integer value which identifies the row.
RefreshRow method to redraw the specified row. The code below redraws the focused row.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the RefreshRow member must not be invoked for these Views. The RefreshRow member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.