Returns the index of the data source record that corresponds to the focused grid row (card).
public int GetFocusedDataSourceRowIndex()
Public Function GetFocusedDataSourceRowIndex As Integer
An integer value representing the zero-based index of the data record that corresponds to the focused grid row (card)
To get the source of data displayed in a View, use the BaseView.DataSource property.
See the Accessing Rows in Code. Row Handles section in the Rows topic to learn more.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the GetFocusedDataSourceRowIndex member must not be invoked for these Views. The GetFocusedDataSourceRowIndex member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.