Returns a DataRow object that represents the focused row.
A DataRow object representing the focused row.
If the View's data source is a custom collection of objects, the
GetFocusedDataRow method returns
Nothing in Visual Basic). If the View's data is supplied by a DataTable or DataView object, an DataRow object representing the focused row is returned.
To get objects which correspond to grid rows regardless of the data source's type, use the ColumnView.GetRow method.
For group rows, the
GetFocusedDataRow method returns an object that represents the first data row in the associated group.
See the Accessing Rows in Code. Row Handles section in the Rows topic to learn more.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the GetFocusedDataRow member must not be invoked for these Views. The GetFocusedDataRow member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.