Displays a Filter DropDown for the specified column.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public abstract void ShowFilterPopup( GridColumn column )
Public MustOverride Sub ShowFilterPopup( column As GridColumn )
A GridColumn column for which the filter popup must be invoked.
This method is implemented differently by the GridView and CardView classes. See the GridView.ShowFilterPopup and CardView.ShowFilterPopup
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ShowFilterPopup member must not be invoked for these Views. The ShowFilterPopup member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.