Assigns a value to the focused cell.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public virtual void SetFocusedValue( object value )
Public Overridable Sub SetFocusedValue( value As Object )
An object representing the value to be assigned.
The SetFocusedValue method does nothing if a group row is focused.
The currently focused cell is determined by the focused column identified by the ColumnView.FocusedColumn property and the focused row referred to by the ColumnView.FocusedRowHandle property.
To assign a value to any cell within the focused row the ColumnView.SetFocusedRowCellValue method can be used. The ColumnView.SetRowCellValue method can be used to set the value of a cell within any row.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the SetFocusedValue member must not be invoked for these Views. The SetFocusedValue member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.