Moves focus to the row which is after the focused row.
The method moves focus among visible rows only.
End-users can move focus forward by a single row when pressing the “Next” button of the embedded data navigator or by pressing the DOWN arrow key when the View has focus.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the MoveNext member must not be invoked for these Views. The MoveNext member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.