Removes error descriptions for the focused row.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
Use the ClearColumnErrors method to clear the errors set using the ColumnView.SetColumnError method. For instance, if the end-user entered invalid data, then you could set column errors via ColumnView.SetColumnError and indicate cells with invalid values. After the errors are corrected, you can call the ClearColumnErrors method to remove error icons.
As a rule you need to handle the BaseView.ValidatingEditor or the ColumnView.ValidateRow event in order to check cells contents validity.
Note: the ClearColumnErrors method does not clear errors notified by the data source. To clear these errors, you need to use members provided by your data source.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ClearColumnErrors member must not be invoked for these Views. The ClearColumnErrors member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.