An image gallery control.
public class ASPxImageGallery : ASPxDataViewBase, ISupportsImageCaching, ISupportsFolderBinding, IControlDesigner
Public Class ASPxImageGallery Inherits ASPxDataViewBase Implements ISupportsImageCaching, ISupportsFolderBinding, IControlDesigner
The ASPxImageGallery class allows you to display images as thumbnails, navigate between them, and show images full screen.
The ASPxImageGallery control can be populated with items in different ways:
- manually via the ASPxImageGallery.Items collection.
- by binding to a data source via the ASPxDataWebControl.DataSourceID or ASPxDataWebControlBase.DataSource property. Note that in this case, you should specify the ASPxImageGallery.ImageContentBytesField property value.
- by binding to a folder specified via the ImageGalleryFolderSettings.ImageSourceFolder property.
The Image Gallery supports the virtual paging mode (ImageGalleryFullscreenViewerSettings.EnableVirtualPaging) that allows end-users to load images on demand when navigating using the pager.
- The control’s client-side equivalent is represented by the ASPxClientImageGallery object.
- On the client side, the client object can be accessed directly by the name specified by the ASPxDataViewBase.ClientInstanceName property.
- The available client events can be accessed by using the ASPxImageGallery.ClientSideEvents property.
The control’s client-side API is enabled if the ASPxDataViewBase.ClientInstanceName property is defined or any client event is handled.