Represents a command row.
public class VerticalGridCommandRow : VerticalGridRow, IWebGridCommandItemsOwner
Public Class VerticalGridCommandRow Inherits VerticalGridRow Implements IWebGridCommandItemsOwner
Related API Members
The following members accept/return VerticalGridCommandRow objects:
A command row provides a set of commands that allow end-users to update data, delete records, etc. A single command is represented by a command item.
There are seven command items:
- New (ASPxVerticalGridCommandButtonSettings.NewButton)
- Edit (ASPxVerticalGridCommandButtonSettings.EditButton)
- Delete (ASPxVerticalGridCommandButtonSettings.DeleteButton)
- Select (ASPxVerticalGridCommandButtonSettings.SelectButton, VerticalGridCommandRow.ShowSelectCheckbox)
- Update (ASPxVerticalGridCommandButtonSettings.UpdateButton)
- Cancel (ASPxVerticalGridCommandButtonSettings.CancelButton)
A command row allows multiple command items to be displayed within a cell.
By default, a command item is represented by a link. It can also be represented by a button or image. Use the ASPxVerticalGridCommandButtonEventArgs.ButtonType property to specify how the command row renders its command items.