Fires when focus moves from one node to another.
[DXCategory("Property Changed")] public event FocusedNodeChangedEventHandler FocusedNodeChanged
<DXCategory("Property Changed")> Public Event FocusedNodeChanged As FocusedNodeChangedEventHandler
The FocusedNodeChanged event's data class is FocusedNodeChangedEventArgs. The following properties provide information specific to this event:
|Node||Gets the current Tree List node. Inherited from NodeEventArgs.|
|OldNode||Gets the previously focused Tree List node.|
The FocusedNodeChanged event fires when focus moves from node to node for the following reasons:
- A user moves focus to a node.
- The TreeList.FocusedNode property is changed in code.
- Focus moves to the added node when you use the TreeList.AppendNode method.
- Focus moves to the focused node’s parent after the parent node is collapsed.
- The focused node is removed from the Tree List control.
Handle the TreeList.BeforeFocusNode event to specify whether a particular node can receive focus.