- 2 minutes to read
The GridControl supports native drag-and-drop that allows your end users to:
- Drag and drop records within all view types (Table View, TreeList View, Card View).
- Drag and drop records within Master-Detail Views.
- Drag and drop records between the GridControl and external controls (both DevExpress WPF Controls and Standard WPF Controls).
- Drag and drop records to and from external applications.
<dxg:GridControl> <!----> <dxg:GridControl.View> <dxg:TableView AllowDragDrop="True" /> </dxg:GridControl.View> </dxg:GridControl>
Lists drag-and-drop options.
How to customize the GridControl’s drag-and-drop functionality.
How to customize the drag-and-drop hint.
How to customize the drop marker.
How end users can use drag-and-drop to reorder records within the GridControl.
- How to: Implement Drag-and-Drop Between the GridControl and the ListBoxEdit
- How to: Implement Drag-and-Drop Between GridControls
- How to: Implement Drag-and-Drop Between the GridControl and Other Controls
- How to: Customize Drop Marker
- How to: Manually Control Drag-and-Drop